Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant
Company: Asphalt Specialists, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionThe purpose of this position is to assist our AP
and Job Cost department with day-to-day activities. It is an hourly
position and seasonal (mid-March - December) that offers medical,
dental, and vision coverages.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
- Strong administrative skills (scanning, faxing, document upload
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
(field personnel, asphalt plants, brokers).
- Problem solving skills, a sense of urgency, outcome
- Update spreadsheets with information from timesheets
- Process and enter all field timesheets with accuracy.
- Learn and understand HeavyJob
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet daily deadlines.
- Must be organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced
Benefits:Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Available401K
retirement planVoluntary life insurance is availableVacation
Keywords: Asphalt Specialists, Inc., Pontiac , Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!