Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Job DescriptionLER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP
Engineering Resources, is looking for an Engineering Manager to
work for a state of the art manufacturing company that has invested
over $750 million dollars in their facility. This is a full time
direct role and is open because the currrent Engineering Manager is
being promoted.The Engineering Manager directs and coordinates
activities of the plant engineering group to obtain optimum
efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by
performing the assigned duties personally or through delegation to
- Plans, develops and implements Manufacturing Engineering
department policies and goals.
- Plans Manufacturing Engineering department schedules and
prioritizes Manufacturing Engineering activities needed to launch
new programs, implement engineering changes, reduce downtime,
improve production efficiency, improve manufacturing methods,
improve product quality, maximize work force utilization, and
improve facility layout.
- Supervises and directs activities of Manufacturing Engineers
and Controls Engineers.
- Develops detailed plans for all aspects of new product launch
related to Engineering and coordinates planning activity with other
- Assists with developing program equipment specifications, PFMEA
development, customer documentation, and establishing standard work
- Analyzes production and maintenance reports to resolve
operational, manufacturing, quality, and maintenance issues in
order to reduce costs and prevent operational delays, or assists
Manufacturing Engineers with interpreting data and resolving
- Analyzes division or department budget requests to identify
areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating
budget. Approves department requisitions following company policies
- Obtains quotes from vendors/suppliers, reviews quotes, and
makes recommendations on vendor selection.
- Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity,
operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or
- Directs preparation of directives to division or department
administrator outlining policy, program, or operations changes to
be implemented. Education, Experience & Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; or related experience and training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience (required).
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preferred).
- Five years of engineering management experience
Keywords: LER TechForce, Pontiac , Engineering Manager, Engineering , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!