Director of Quality Management
Company: Pivotal Placement Services
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Director of Quality Management Job in Pontiac, MI!
Daily Responsibilities for a Director of Quality Management
You will be focused on Quality Management and preventative risk
management. Your expertise will grow within Survey Prep and
readiness. You will also have influence on Infection Control,
Employee Health, and education.
Requirements for This Director of Quality Management
- BSN preferred with relatable experience with quality
improvement, infection control, employee health, accreditation, and
- Active state RN license required.
- Professional enthusiasm and critical thinking skills
- High autonomy and a fast-paced environment
Hours for This Position
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
Advantages of This Director of Quality Management
- Full Time Permanent position with the opportunity for
Eligible for bonus potential
- Fun and positive work environment
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO and sick time for you and your family
- 401K match for retirement
Interested in being considered for this Director of Quality
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply
for immediate consideration
How to Refer a Qualified Candidate:
- Send our team the details and we will contact them and identify
appropriate opportunities pertaining to their career goals and
- For each referral, you can earn a $1,000 referral bonus.
Pivotal Placement Services, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or
Keywords: Pivotal Placement Services, Pontiac , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!