RN / Registered Nurse / Michigan / Any / Travel RN-Operating Room Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 8, 2020
Specialty: CNA-Certified Nursing AssistantLocations: Pembroke,
North CarolinaSetting: HospitalShift: 11P to 7:30ADuration: 9
weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Details
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals,
baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the
bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with
serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning,
and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches,
nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments,
sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight;
testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Maintains work operations by following policies and
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to
professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job
- AHA BLS
- 1 Year CNA Experience
- High School/GEDAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible
and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional
and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the
perfect allied opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email
with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Morgan AganSenior Account ManagerAll Medical Personnel -
Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: 214-347-9409Main:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Pontiac , RN / Registered Nurse / Michigan / Any / Travel RN-Operating Room Job, Healthcare , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!