Registered Nurse (RN) - Up To $2500 Sign On Bonus!
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Join our Wellpath family and make a difference every day by
providing care to society's most vulnerable and often overlooked
individuals. Our team has the distinct honor and responsibility to
show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing
to those who need it most. For those of you whose calling it is to
serve others, you've come to the right organization. This is your
moment not only to advance your career, but to join a mission that
aligns with yours. We are Wellpath. We are the right people,
striving to do the right thing. We will continue to create
healthier communities - wherever we go, wherever we grow - one
patient at a time.OverviewOur Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible
for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing
process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
The registered nurse under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s),
directs and guides patient teaching and activities that
commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated
competencies.Additional Details$2500 Sign On
- Graduation from an accredited School of NursingExperience:
- One (1) or more years clinic experience
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in
which you work, or a valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR CertificationResponsibilitiesAs a Registered Nurse
(RN) you will:
- Review nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing
diagnoses, and proposed nursing care plans are relative, and that
they confirm with authorized policy and procedures.
- Review medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is
within boundaries of State guidelines, and that all nursing
recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time,
signature, and discipline.
- Ensure all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution
of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing
- Monitor the nursing service, ensuring the provision of
progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach
including patient teaching and self-care.
- Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) to ensure that the
technical and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses RNs are
current that they function within the scope of their licensure, and
nursing actions are not delegated to another provider for which
that person is not prepared or qualifiedWellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Pontiac , Registered Nurse (RN) - Up To $2500 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!