Company: United Wholesale Mortgage
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Release Team is a critical team within IT, which performs
key functions that support other IT teams as well as our Business
Partner teams. The team is responsible for ensuring the success of
code releases as well as the health and stability of the
The Release Coordinator will assist in release-related
communications related to deployments. This role will work closely
with Application Development, IT Quality Assurance, DBA and Server
teams to review and recommend approvals to proceed with deployment.
The Release Coordinator also works closely with the Release
Engineer to coordinate release schedules and will also recommend
improvements for the overall release process and apply
best-practice solutions for creating and managing such things as
release plans, strategies, and other release-and-deployment
deliverables. The Release Coordinator also identifies and reports
potential deployment conflicts to the Release Engineer and provides
direction to prevent future conflicts.
The Release Coordinator recommends release readiness by verifying:
Completion of development and QA validation; availability of
environments(s); receipt of training and support plans; rollout and
back out validation; risk management plans; final approvals and
What You Will Be Doing:
- Monitor and coordinate deployments during and outside of
- Submit communications to all interested parties regarding
deployments, outages, maintenance activities, and deadlines.
- Ensure releases are consistent with UWM release and change
- Assist with release plans, strategies, and communications,
- Drives adherence to the release process including functional
demos, dry runs of the deployment, etc.
- Maintain and update the release calendar.
- Assist with the creation of change controls for
- Assist with defect triaging, tracking, and resolution and
influences improvements to the processes.
- Assist with the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department
functions and activities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
assigned by leader.
- Can use problem solving to recognize there is a problem or
issue and clearly communicate the problem to leadership, offering
viable solutions when applicable
- Demonstrated experience coordinating multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational
- Ability to coordinate for multiple projects concurrently.
- Understanding of middleware applications is a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation.
- Ability to work well under pressure in high stress situations
with a calm demeanor.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends in support of
- Team player.
- Critical thinker
- Provides extraordinary client service
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center,
including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports
leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's
office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor caf-- with Wi-Fi
Keywords: United Wholesale Mortgage, Pontiac , Release Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!