Company: United Wholesale Mortgage
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Release Team is a critical team within IT, which performs
key functions that support other IT teams as well as our Business
Partner teams. The team is responsible for ensuring the success of
code releases as well as the health and stability of the
application environments.The Release Coordinator will assist in
release-related communications related to deployments. This role
will work closely with Application Development, IT Quality
Assurance, DBA and Server teams to review and recommend approvals
to proceed with deployment. The Release Coordinator also works
closely with the Release Engineer to coordinate release schedules
and will also recommend improvements for the overall release
process and apply best-practice solutions for creating and managing
such things as release plans, strategies, and other
release-and-deployment deliverables. The Release Coordinator also
identifies and reports potential deployment conflicts to the
Release Engineer and provides direction to prevent future
conflicts.The Release Coordinator recommends release readiness by
verifying: Completion of development and QA validation;
availability of environments(s); receipt of training and support
plans; rollout and back out validation; risk management plans;
final approvals and sign-offs.What You Will Be Doing:
- Monitor and coordinate deployments during and outside of
- Submit communications to all interested parties regarding
deployments, outages, maintenance activities, and deadlines.
- Ensure releases are consistent with UWM release and change
- Assist with release plans, strategies, and communications,
- Drives adherence to the release process including functional
demos, dry runs of the deployment, etc.
- Maintain and update the release calendar.
- Assist with the creation of change controls for
- Assist with defect triaging, tracking, and resolution and
influences improvements to the processes.
- Assist with the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department
functions and activities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or
assigned by leader.
- Can use problem solving to recognize there is a problem or
issue and clearly communicate the problem to leadership, offering
viable solutions when applicableRequirements:
- Demonstrated experience coordinating multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal),
interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational
- Ability to coordinate for multiple projects concurrently.
- Understanding of middleware applications is a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation.
- Ability to work well under pressure in high stress situations
with a calm demeanor.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends in support of
- Team player.
- Critical thinker
- Provides extraordinary client serviceMore reasons you'll love
working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center,
including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports
leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's
office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor caf-- with Wi-Fi
Keywords: United Wholesale Mortgage, Pontiac , Release Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!