Company: Honor Community Health
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company Profile: Honor Community Health is a 501c3 Federally
Qualified Health Center. We provide integrated, affordable and
quality primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to
vulnerable populations of Oakland County, regardless of ability to
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director, Information
Technology, the full time, IT Specialist is responsible for
responding to IT support request in a timely and professional
manner. Will perform all work with a high level of customer
service, attention to detail and an emphasis on accuracy and
quality. The IT Specialist will provide support to Director in
day-to-day IT operations along with providing as a secondary
support for Director, when scheduling conflicts arise.
- Analyzes complex technical problems requiring diagnosis,
testing and judgment.
- Ability to perform actions to correct software, hardware, or
- Serves as key resource to customers (internal and external) for
education and issue resolution.
- Prioritizing issues to minimize user interruption.
- Troubleshooting user support issues.
- Responsible for creating and editing domain user accounts.
- Provide secondary support for user password changes within the
Honor electronic health record.
- Ability to set up and connect computer and phone hardware.
- Work closely with end users to provide technical support with
professionalism, respect, and kindness.
- Serves as administrative support role for telephone
- Serves as administrative support role for telehealth
- Understanding of network device management/optimization over
wide area network.
- Manages changes or modifications to Office 365 Teams/SharePoint
- Collaborate with internal teams to assess reoccurring issues
with the ability to report findings back to Director.
- Document and report on work completed. Provide Director with
input on long term issue resolution or improvements as
- Apply necessary network device updates which provides optimal
security for patient data.
- Follow all security requirements and have comprehensive
knowledge of HIPAA.
- Possess a high level of motivation with demonstrated qualities
such as team commitment and productivity. Ability to communicate
with a wide range of audiences.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server tools such as Active
Directory, DNS, DHCP, LDAP etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server online which will
aid in user support.
- Ability to communicate and serve c-suite technology
optimization of technology.
- Assist in evaluating performance metrics for IT department and
contribute to exceeding the department's performance goals.
- Fast learner with a keen aptitude for technology and a
willingness to learn with exuberance.
- Able to multi-task; Ability to function calmly and efficiently
in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally; display strong
organizational and time management skills, have excellent
interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Be skilled at delivering instructive and supportive
communication to provide issue resolution.
- Strong desire to exceed expectations and provide superior
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required. IT technical
training/certification strongly desired.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of customer service experience and/or
technical support, with 2+ years of experience in a healthcare
environment or equivalent. Experience with Federally Qualified
Health Centers is highly desired. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
365 applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. Microsoft
certification strongly desired. Familiarity with VoIP phone
systems. Knowledge of networking and software integrations,
including printers, multi-function devices, scanners, and other
document processing systems. Basic understanding of AWS. Windows
Active Directory Familiarity with Electronic Health Record
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Honor Community Health offers competitive wages, Medical, Dental
and Vision, 401k, and members of the NHSC.
Honor Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace
diversity and encourage all applicants to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Honor Community Health, Pontiac , IT Specialist, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!