Amazon Delivery Associate - Executive Operations LLC
Company: Executive Ops
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Local Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic,
team players to deliver Amazon packages.--*Delivery
Associates*--strive to get every Amazon order to the customer's
door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
*Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!* Approximate shift
hours begin at 10:30am. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and
shifts are available 7 days per week.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
* Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
* Use handheld device for routing information, customer delivery
* Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
* Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather
conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
* Be--*CUSTOMER OBSESSED*!! We strive to deliver packages and
smiles to our customers.
* Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable
* Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
* Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through
*Compensation & Benefits*
* $15-17/ Hour
* Paid Training
* Paid Overtime
* Health Insurance and Benefits
* Paid Time Off
* Eligible to work in the U.S
* At least 21 years of age
* Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin,
race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual
Location: 1300 Featherstone Road, Pontiac, MI 48342
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Keywords: Executive Ops, Pontiac , Amazon Delivery Associate - Executive Operations LLC, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!