Senior .Net / C# Developer
Company: Office Practicum
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Senior .Net / C# Developer will lead and deliver the
innovation and maintenance of our Behavioral Health healthcare
technology platform and products.--You will be a pivotal part of
our technology team, breathing life into new and innovative
capabilities of our highly scalable multi-tenant healthcare
technology platform.--In this hands-on role, you lead a cross
functional agile development team to deliver high quality software
capabilities that deliver business value, modelling servant
leadership and ensuring team success.--This can be based out of our
office in Auburn Hills, MI or Fort Washington, PA. We are also open
to considering remote candidates.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:--
- Lead a team of cross functional engineers to build innovative,
highly available, highly scalable software capabilities on our
- Personally contribute to the design and development of our
healthcare technology platform and products.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and engineers to ensure the
Team has clarity of the business objective, requirements, and
solution; translating requirements into technical design artifacts,
proactively identifying opportunities to create reusable software
- Facilitate the estimation process to ensure the team provides
realistic targets with associated tasks, dependencies,
contingencies and risk mitigation strategies.
- Promote transparency of status to stakeholder through tracking
tools, and verbal/written updates.
- Safeguard the needs of security, performance, and reliability
in all deliverables.
- Assists team members with solving complex technical
- Lead design sessions, conduct code reviews, and manage multiple
source code repositories, keeping tech debt low, and enabling
continuous delivery practices.
- Ensure production issues are resolved quickly and completely,
to meet our SLAs.
- Continually strengthen technology practice through use of
industry leading techniques and technologies.
- Continually develop skills in software engineering through
self-study, conferences, and classes.
- Mentor and learn from those around you.--Competencies:
- Proven record of delivering high quality software that meets
- Demonstrable experience designing, developing, and extending
innovative SaaS products.
- Experience successfully leading cross functional technology
- Creative, entrepreneurial mindset, that works well in a
collaborative Agile development environment.
- Talented with one or more of the following development
Java, ASP, VB is a plus.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Capable with database technologies such as MS SQL, MYSQL,
- Experienced building and maintaining technology platforms and
- Effective building unit test and using unit test
- Working knowledge of AWS capabilities and services
- Proficient working with SCM and IDEs
- Knowledgeable in--Health IT standards and protocols, including
- An appreciation for continuous delivery practices: continuous
integration, continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- Experienced managing several code repositories, and the SCM
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity.
- Committed to solving challenges within healthcare, and the
craftsmanship of software engineering.--Education & Experience
- --BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or
- 8+ years of experience as a professional Software Engineer,
including 2+ years leading small engineering teams.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Experience working in the health information IT domain
- Direct reports may include Software Engineers and Software
Development Engineers in Test (SDET).
- Provide feedback to Development Managers/Directors for career
and performance development.--At OP, our team members are our
greatest asset.--Come join us as we work together to revolutionize
pediatric and behavioral health EHR technology. Our teams are
highly collaborative and passionate about building innovative
solutions that help practices provide the very best care for their
Keywords: Office Practicum, Pontiac , Senior .Net / C# Developer, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!