Adoption Social Worker
Company: Ennis Center For Children
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Adoption Specialist - Pontiac Under general supervision of the
Adoption Supervisor, provides adoption services to all assigned
cases in compliance with requirements of applicable local, state,
and federal regulatory and/or other accrediting agencies
Qualifications (required at time of offer) :
- Bachelors degree in Social Work or Human Service field as
required by the States licensing guidelines.
- Experience in a child placing agency preferred.
- Prior adoption experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office
- Reliable transportation
- Satisfaction of all employment eligibility and Agency hiring
- Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for obtaining permanency for children through
adoption by completing all required home studies, appropriate youth
and family assessments and other applicable reports and filings as
outlined in the adoption contract and/or manual.
- Follow up of adoption inquiries, recruitment of adoptive
parents, registration of youth on MARE before required
- Communicates with DHS to ensure proper paperwork is received to
proceed with the adoption process.
- Ensures accurate, professional, and timely completion of all
Agency-required reports, paperwork, and filings. (5.) Attends,
conducts, or participates in all case conferences, hearings (court
and adoption), assessments, home visits, etc. as required. (6.)
Represents the agency at community meetings; interfaces with the
community and other social service agencies as required.
Keywords: Ennis Center For Children, Pontiac , Adoption Social Worker, Other , pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!