Tree Care Groundsperson
Posted on: January 4, 2022
****Immediate Hire*** Starting Wage $17 hour, No Experience
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you
may have found your crew. We're looking for a Groundsperson to join
Here's what you'd do:
You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes.
You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention,
doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here atBrightView, we
appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
You'd be responsible for:
- The many activities that make grass, flowers and client
relationships bloom. Using a variety of equipment such as mowers,
blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant
- Set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and
- Working as part of a team.
- Setting up safety items including positioning cones and signs
and roping or taping off crew work areas
- Handing tools to the climber and receiving tools from the
climber using a rope to hoist them up into the tree
- Gathering branches into piles, transporting to the chipper,
feeding them into the chipper and unloading tree trunks and chips
at the appropriate facility
- Ensuring that all operations, job sites and employees are safe
and that the general public which might come into contact with the
area will be safe
- Communicating effectively with other crew members and the
You might be a good fit if you have:
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable,
and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather
conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80
- Previous experience is helpful, but not required you must have
an understanding of landscape basics.
- CDL Driver's License would be a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Here's what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we're a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about
caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we're the
nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a small company
feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at
If you're looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle
big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might
just have found your match. With our range of services, including
landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements,
there's no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you'll
also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you've found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Keywords: BrightView, Pontiac , Tree Care Groundsperson, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!