Press Operators / Progressive Die Setups
Company: Fisher Dynamics
Posted on: June 14, 2022
- Use a hi-lo and/or a crane to stage dies.
- Tasks include installing dies and operating stamping presses,
as well as using hand tools, metrology equipment, cranes, and
- Feed coils into the die to begin production.
- By evaluating parts and documenting the results, you can ensure
that they are of good quality.
- On the presses, perform troubleshooting duties.
- To keep the area clean and safe, maintain basic housekeeping,
including scrap containers.
- Ability to stick to procedures that have been established.
IATF 16949 quality standards understanding Multi-tasking talents
and excellent attention to detail
- Die installation, stamping press operation, hand tools, an
overhead crane, and gages are all necessary skills.
- Solve challenges and overcome issues with innovation and prior
- Communicate and interact with employees at all levels,
- Communication skills are essential.
- The ability to work alongside others
- Fulfill departmental tasks, sufficient computer and arithmetic
skills are required.
- Valid hi-lo permit as well as a crane permit are necessary.
You should be proficient in:
- Tool/Die/Mold Repair Skills
- Tool/Die/Mold Setup Experience
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
- Shop Math Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Press Brake
- Stamping Press
- Overhead Crane
Keywords: Fisher Dynamics, Pontiac , Press Operators / Progressive Die Setups, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!