Radiologic Technologist, Full-time 36 hours, Afternoons
Company: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Night ShiftDescription:If you are
looking for a full time Radiologic Technologist position, this
could be your opportunity!Position Highlights:
- Benefits effective, Day One!
- SJMO has been serving and improving the health and well-being
of the community for more than 90 years
- All- encompassing benefits package including tuition
- Join our team and Be Remarkable!What you will do as a
Radiologic Technologist:The Radiologic Technologist performs
radiologic procedures at a technical level not requiring
supervision of technical detail. The Rad Tech performs a variety of
technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with
integrity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for
radiographic diagnosis. Performs routine radiographic fluoroscopic
procedures on patient of all ages (including pediatrics),
demonstrates anatomy under investigation through proper patient
positioning, techniques. Performs and /or assists with radiographic
and fluoroscopic procedures.What you will need as a Radiologic
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Completion of AMA approved radiologic technology program.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills necessary in
order to deal effectively with various levels of hospital
personnel, outside customers and community groups.
- Previous one year experience (preferred) as a Rad Tech or
Radiologist.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health
is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and
clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations,
our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs,
values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of
the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to
produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us
has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that
these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication
to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Pontiac , Radiologic Technologist, Full-time 36 hours, Afternoons, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!