CNC Machinist 2nd Shift 2:30 - 11:00 PM
Company: Williams International
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Earn Excellent Total Compensation in a Key Role at the World's
Most Modern Gas Turbine FacilityGreat training --- educational
reimbursement --- support top quality products --- beautiful
locationTop five reasons to bring your CNC machining skills to
Williams International -- you will:
- Work at the world's most modern and efficient gas turbine
design-to-production facility, machining to tolerances that are
among the tightest in the world in a clean, sterile
- Earn a competitive total compensation package that includes
shift premiums and comprehensive benefits, including educational
reimbursement to complete an approved trade certificate program,
bachelor's degree, or beyond. In addition, we offer a $5000.00
sign-on bonus after 6 months from date of hire as long as no
corrective action and no non-compensation time has been take
(unless COVID related).
- Take advantage of comprehensive training (tailored to your
experience level) and sharpen your skills by working within very
- Support respected, high-quality products trusted by elite
groups such as the Royal Flying Doctors Service (RFDS) of
Australia. Williams International's engines enable the RFDS to land
in remote areas with short landing space to provide medical service
(see the video, below).
- Enjoy a collaborative culture in a facility that includes a
gym, cafeteria and game room on site.You will be responsible for
the setup and operation of various Computerized Numerical Control
(CNC) and/or manual machines. You will ensure that machines are
properly tooled and may be required to make recommendations to
modify programs as appropriate. Machines may include ID and OD
grinders, turret lathes, mill/turn lathes and 5-axis mills.We have
multiple opportunities for CNC Machinists on all shifts in our 24/7
operation, so feel free to share this information with your
colleagues. A qualified candidate will:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have hands-on machining experience; 2+ years is preferred, but
we will also consider candidates who are completing or recently
completed a trade school machining program.
- Be able to read, understand and correctly interpret blueprints,
process planning and manufacturing specifications.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of machining and testing related
- Have some experience with gauging. Experience working within
tight tolerances is a plus.
- Be a United States citizen.Williams International is the world
leader in the development, manufacture and support of gas turbine
engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We
are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and
technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters
creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our
team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and
supporting services that exceed the expectations of our
Keywords: Williams International, Pontiac , CNC Machinist 2nd Shift 2:30 - 11:00 PM, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!