Community Health Worker
Company: Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Mission: *
To connect individuals living with HIV to medical care and support
*Performance Standards: *
1. Perform outreach to identify People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA)
and provide linkage to care and health education.
2. Develop relationships with federally defined points of entry to
market services and facilitate referrals.
3. Participate in quality improvement initiatives for assigned
4. Provides health education and risk reduction counseling,
information about available resources and services, and
psychosocial support to clients as they access the continuum of
5. Carry out all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Minimum one (1) year experience working with HIV
3. Must obtain Michigan Community Health Worker certification
within one year of hire.
4. Valid Michigan Driver's license; active insurance and a reliable
transportation to be used for work related travel required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.49 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pontiac, MI 48342: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Michigan Community Health Worker Certificaion (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pontiac, MI 48342%58047475%
Keywords: Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency, Pontiac , Community Health Worker, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!