Company: E-Talent Network
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Global administrator for Office 365 tenants using Admin Center
(Exchange Online, SharePoint, MSGroups, Teams, Security and
Compliance Center, and other O365 Applications/Features).
- Support O365 environment and the data feeds and interface with
IAM solution, Okta.
- Understanding of O365 Suite and environment, configuration,
capabilities, licenses, plans, service descriptions and features in
government tenants. Support of ADDS, ADFS, DNS in Microsoft AD and
- Email support and security management with Exchange Online and
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification
of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and
implementation of effective solutions.
Experience Level: 5 years
- Office 365 Admin Center (Teams, Power Automate, Forms,
Bookings, MSGroups, One Drive, SharePoint, etc).
- Microsoft Exchange Online, Azure
- Microsoft Server OS
- Power Shell Scripting
- Identity and Access Management (Microsoft AD and Okta)
- Avanan SaaS
- VMware Infrastructure
- Red Hat Linux
- SAN administration
- Amazon Web Services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: E-Talent Network, Pontiac , Server/Storage Administrator, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!