Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation
and disposition of all Night Audit work. Responsible for the front
desk operation during the overnight shift (Typically 11pm-7am).
Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making
reservations preparing daily reports balancing transactions and
conducting security walks. Responsibilities QUALIFICATIONS: * At
least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* College course work in related field helpful.
* Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
* Must be able to work independently and with minimal
* Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
* Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot in order to
resolve guest issues that may arise and respond to emergency
* Must be proficient in Windows operating systems company approved
spreadsheets and word processing.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc.
from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the
constraints of the particular need.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Must be able to work in a self-managed environment.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Approach all encounters with guests and
associates in a friendly service-oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
* Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
* Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures
* Balance the day's work (i.e. movie revenue telephone postings
valet laundry server's and desk agent's paperwork etc.).
* Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office
procedures according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Maintain Front Office computer system operation according to
Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00
p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
* Follow up to ensure periodic checks by the Midnight House
Attendant are made of building and guest corridors to ensure all
areas are locked and secured (property specific)
* Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00
p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
* Follow safety and emergency procedures according to Aimbridge
* Maintain proper record keeping (i.e. log books etc.) according to
Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies and house
* Complete the initial direct bills daily and place on the Property
Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the
* Maintain radio contact with other associates during entire
* Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
* Ensure associates are at all times attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and fellow associates.
* Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report as needed.
* Transfer the master or house accounts as necessary.
* Distribute work (i.e. revenue printouts charge and paid folios
vouchers and checks etc.) as directed by S.O.P.'s.
* Train any new Night Auditors as requested by management.
* Run morning reports according to Aimbridge Hospitality
* Assign delivery of newspapers daily. Deliver or assign delivery
of Express Check-Out's.
* Follow up to ensure that nightly walk-through includes removal of
all room service trays and straightening of pool and Jacuzzi area
* Handle items for Lost and Found_ according to the standard.
* Complete any reports as requested by management in a timely
* Complete any miscellaneous duties as required (i.e. resetting
Food and Beverage P.O.S. where necessary distribution of credit
'Watch List' and preparation of daily revenue summary).
* As applicable to the hotel may assist guests with food orders and
serve food and beverage items to guests in a friendly professional
and timely manner; demonstrates suggestive selling techniques and
maintains a clean organized environment for guests.
* Attend meetings as required by management.
* Perform any other duties as requested by the Guest Services
Manager or any other member of management. Property Details Newly
Renovated Lobby, Meeting space and brand New Restaurant
'Woodward's'. Travelers will experience Comfort, convenience and
contemporary style at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac. Located
right off of highway I-75, our hotel provides easy access to a
plethora of dynamic destinations. Visitors can spend the day making
memories at Auburn Hills, Detroit Zoo, M1 Concourse, Bloomfield
Hills and Somerset Mall, or take care of business while enjoying
convenience to Volkswagen, GM Powertrain and Chrysler Headquarters.
After adventures are done, guests can retreat to our upscale rooms
and suites. They can lounge on our pillow top mattresses as their
view their favorite shows on our new 50' flat-panel TVs. Satisfy
cravings by ordering room service, or visit our newly-renovated
Woodward's Restaurant and Lounge for breakfast, lunch, dinner,
drinks, and hors d'oeuvres. Company Overview As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top
international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts
and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
Benefits After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following: * Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your
Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Pontiac , Night Auditor, Other , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!