Logistics Clerk - Nights
Company: XPO Logistics Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a
highly integrated network of people, technology and physical
assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a
challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We
want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive
positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and
XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at
3rd Shift, 7:00PM-3:00AM
As the Logistics Clerk you will be responsible for recording
shipping and receiving information and performing hands on
inventory control tasks. Are you ready to put your skills to work
for a rapidly growing company? Become a part of our dynamic team
and we'll help you build an exciting career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Enter customer part numbers, supplier information and other data
into customer inventory management system with 100% accuracy
* Data entry administrative functions in established computer
* Process shipping and receiving documents and input information
from the bill of lading
* Dispatch orders and provide tags for customer part selection
* Process claims for misdirected parts and use the customer system
to update claim information
* Conduct quality control checks for supplier compliance
* Full training is provided, no experience needed
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and
unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Clerical or data entry experience
This job requires the ability to:
* Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties and skills for this job
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Data Entry, Shipping and Receiving, QC, 3rd Shift,
Clerical, Administrative, Operations, Quality, Night
Apply now "
Keywords: XPO Logistics Inc., Pontiac , Logistics Clerk - Nights, Professions , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!