Company: Limbach Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Who We Are
Since our founding in 1901, Limbach's primary core value has always
been: We Care.
We Care about you as a person: your safety, career, development,
and the local community.
We Care to impact diversity in construction to create a
collaborative work environment focused on generating a sense of
belonging and accomplishment.
Limbach Facility Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Limbach Holdings,
Inc., (NASDAQ: LMB) is an integrated building systems solutions
firm whose expertise is the design, installation, management,
service, and maintenance of HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing
and control systems.
We engineer, construct, and service the mechanical, plumbing, air
conditioning, heating, building automation, electrical and control
systems in both new and existing buildings and infrastructure. We
work for building owners in the private, not-for-profit, and
Our vision is to create value for building owners targeting
opportunities for long term relationships.
Our purpose is to create great opportunities for people.
We carry out our vision and purpose through a commitment to our
four core values
* We Care
* We Act with Integrity
* We Are Innovative
* We Are Accountable
The Benefits & Perks
(Available on 1st Day of Employment)
* Full portfolio of medical, dental, and vision benefits.
* Industry-leading 401K plan with company match.
* HSA, FSA, and life insurance offerings.
* Flexible work schedules with a focus on work/life balance.
* Robust learning & development program.
* Career pathing flexibility.
Who You Are
As Estimator, you are directly responsible for preparing
comprehensive cost and labor estimates for plumbing, heating,
process piping, and/or sheet metal trades for project bid
Examples of the work this position entails:
* Orders plans, specifications, and other documents as required to
create a responsive bid proposal.
* Ensures a thorough understanding of scope as outlined by all
* Determines construction standards and creates job-specific
standards for the estimating system.
* Attends pre-bid meetings and walkthroughs to gather information
pertinent to site conditions.
* Solicits quotes from equipment suppliers, subcontractors, etc.,
and review their proposals for accuracy and compliance to
* Contacts architect, engineer, and/or owner's representative to
discuss possible alternates and value engineering that may be
acceptable or beneficial to the customer.
* Performs material, labor, and equipment take-off for trades as
required by bid documents.
* Transfers all pertinent/required information to trade recap
sheets for review by the Estimating Manager.
* Compiles and prepares equipment and subcontractor pricing sheets
* Produces parameter reports based on data gathered while producing
* Checks and files parameter reports immediately after completing
the final bid estimates.
* Reviews estimate with the designated project management team upon
bid proposal award.
* Returns drawing and specifications for deposit refund, or files
non-returnable bid documents resulting from all unsuccessful
* Projects a positive, professional image when interacting with
customers and suppliers.
* Assists with maintenance of the vendor database.
* All other duties as assigned.
What You Need
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
* 2+ years of industry-specific experience required.
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
Office (Excel in particular).
* Advanced organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
* Capacity to leverage communication/interpersonal skills to
develop and enhance business relationships.
* Aptitude for producing meaningful results in a fast-paced,
* Ability to travel locally up to 5% of the time, primarily to
client/branch offices and local job sites.
* Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
* Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Code
of Conduct & Ethics in all situations.
* Cultivates and promotes the "Hearts & Minds" safety culture.
* Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (we CARE,
we act with INTEGRITY, we are INNOVATIVE, and we are
* This position operates primarily in a professional office
environment, and routinely utilizes standard office equipment, such
as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets.
* Work tasks may occasionally necessitate travel to local job
sites, which means intermittent exposure to the conditions
typically associated with a construction site.
* In performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly
required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, perform repetitive
motion, and possess an appropriate degree of both visual acuity and
* This is considered a sedentary work position, which means
possible exertion up to ten (10) pounds of force occasionally,
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed by the individual who assumes this role, not
an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time, with or without notice, as
business needs dictate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this position. Limbach Facility Services LLC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Limbach Holdings, Inc., Pontiac , Estimator, Professions , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!