Dedicated CDL A Driver - Home Weekly, Regional Route
Company: Day & Ross
Posted on: July 29, 2022
CDL A Regional Drivers - GREAT PAY & Top-notch Equipment
Day & Ross has an opening for a dedicated regional Class A Driver
in the following states: PA, VA, KY, NC, OH, GA, and TN. We have
GREAT PAY, Work Life Balance, Excellent Benefits, and Top-notch
Equipment. Come join our fleet of employees, who are recognized and
appreciated for all the work that they do!
- Home Weekly
- $1.04 per mile
- $1,700 weekly average gross
- Sunday or Monday start based on driver preference
- Average miles per week: 1600
- Tractor/Trailer Dry Van/Reefer depending on season
- Drivers are responsible for on-time and accurate delivery
- You are eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the following
month, after your date of employment.
- Single medical coverage for as low as $20.82 per week
- Voluntary affordable Dental & Vision coverage
- Company funded life and accidental death insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Paid Orientation
- Current CDL-A License.
- If you do not already have one, we will send you for a DOT
- Pre-employment DOT urine drug test.
- Minimum 6 months experience required
Qualified Drivers, please click APPLY BELOW and complete the
application that follows for consideration.
Keywords: Day & Ross, Pontiac , Dedicated CDL A Driver - Home Weekly, Regional Route, Professions , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!