Maintenance Mechanic - McLaren Careers
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: January 20, 2023
JOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, repairs, installs,
adjusts, monitors, and maintains building HVAC/R, plumbing and
electrical systems and performs skilled maintenance and repair
tasks of the hospital building systems. Performs work to conform to
quality standards and municipal codes.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trouble shoot electrical, electronic (including analog and
digital), pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and systems
- Perform operator and preventive maintenance, as specified by
manufacturers, on equipment and systems including electrical,
electronic, pneumatic, mechanical; varies preventive maintenance
interval as dictated by monitored failure rate.
- Perform simple, as well as complete repairs of equipment and
systems, as appropriate.
- Research, interpret and apply local, as well as manufacturers
technical data; read and interpret engineering drawings and
- Complete work orders, record material utilized on jobs and
other required documentationEqual Opportunity Employer of
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of related experience.
- Valid State driver's license.
- Driving record must be within the approved insurance companys
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Pontiac , Maintenance Mechanic - McLaren Careers, Professions , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!