Real Estate Sales Representative - Entry-Level
Company: Vylla Home
Posted on: February 18, 2021
An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate
agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and
sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a
home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process
of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up
a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives
must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication
abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we
are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the
market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale
experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be
teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is
always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up
with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers.
Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation is
based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often make
over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort
you put into your position, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to
apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to
clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in
regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create
- Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling
- Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out
about your Real Estate Sales Representative services
As a broker, we will...
- Help you through the training and licensing process for
obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to
help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your
- Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a
positive work-life balance
- Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a truly
progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of
origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members
of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp
Keywords: Vylla Home, Pontiac , Real Estate Sales Representative - Entry-Level, Sales , Pontiac, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!